Innovative is proud to be a sponsor of the 2020 MOBIUS Annual Conference and participant in the virtual trade show. We know things are a little different this year but we’re still excited to chat with you and we’ll have Innovative team members available throughout the day Tuesday, June 2 and Wednesday, June 3 to answer questions.
Innovative has been working with MOBIUS since the consortium formed in 1998. MOBIUS chose Innovative’s INN-Reach for resource sharing to power the MOBIUS union catalog for its 78 member libraries. Today, the MOBIUS union catalog includes more than 28 million items, serving over 1.5 million people.
You can log in through the 2020 MOBIUS Annual Conference website to view our virtual booth, chat live with an Innovative team member, or download product resources. We’ve also shared some additional resources below for libraries.
For Innovative Libraries
If you’re using an Innovative ILS (Millennium, Sierra, Polaris), you might be interested in some of our recent resources on reopening physical locations and updates to our product roadmaps:
- Innovative Resources to Reopen Library Operations at Your Physical Location – This post includes links to the detailed Supportal guides on reopening, along with info on discounts and free offers to help you through this time.
- Webinar: Sierra Product Roadmaps Update – April 2020
- Webinar: Polaris Product Roadmaps Update – April 2020
If your library is looking for more ways to support digital operations, you might be interested in these Innovative products:
- MyLibrary! patron mobile app connects patrons to library resources anywhere, anytime
- Four Ways Your Library Can Benefit from Innovative Hosting
For All Libraries
As library staff continue to navigate working from home and reopening operations, you might find these articles helpful: