SMS Messaging Service from your Library
Innovative has partnered with the libraries listed below to deliver SMS text messages to their patrons. Text messages are sent only for activity with the patron’s library account, which may include items which have been requested and are ready for pickup or items that are coming due.
Innovative is the message provider, and questions or concerns specifically about SMS message transmittal can be directed to Innovative. Questions about the library materials (how long they’ll be held, details on due dates, and so on) should be directed to the library (see the List of Libraries Served, below).
Pricing: Message and data rates may apply.
You can opt-in to receive SMS notifications for Library Notices Alerts through the the following method:
- Visiting your individual library’s web page and setting your profile preferences to receive mobile notifications
You can opt-out to receive SMS notifications for Library Notices Alerts through any of the following methods:
- Replying to any message with STOP; QUIT; CANCEL; UNSUBSCRIBE; or STOP ALL, which will stop all messages from all participating libraries
- Texting STOPto either 35143 or 82453, which will stop all messages from all participating libraries
- Visiting your individual library’s web page and setting your profile preferences to stop all mobile notifications
- Library staff may opt you out of the SMS Alerts service. Speak to your local library for assistance.
Frequency of Service:
The number of messages received is based on account settings. Typically, one hold pickup notice is sent whenever a requested item arrives for pickup. There may be a delay between the time the hold is triggered and the sms message is sent. This is a monthly subscription service.
For SMS Message Customer Support:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For users seeking assistance from their mobile devices, they may text HELP to either 35143 or 82453.
- All West Wireless
- Cambridge Telecom
- Cellular One
- Cellular South
- Cincinatti Bell
- EKN – Appalachian Wireless
- FMTC – Farmer’s Mutual Telephone Company
- GCI – General Communications, Inc
- Illinois Valley Cellular
- Inland Cellular
- Nex-Tech Wireless
- Nextel Communications
- NNTC – Nucla-Naturita Telephone Company
- Silver Star PCS
- Snake River PCS
- South Central Utah
- UBET Wireless/STRATA
- United Wireless
- US Cellular
- Verizon Wireless
- West Central Wireless