Accelerate Your Impact
Product Overview: Sierra ILS for Public Libraries
As a cornerstone of the community, public libraries serve a diverse set of patrons with constantly evolving needs. They must often fulfill those needs while juggling budgetary and staffing constraints. To succeed, libraries need software solutions designed for their unique needs. They need Sierra, an LSP designed for their patrons, by their peers.
“Sierra […] puts us in a position to embrace change, add resources, and adapt readily to new technology.”
— Mary Anne Hodel, Director, Orange County Public Library (Florida)
- integrated access to print and digital collections
- connected, efficient workflows for staff
- real-time status, checkouts, and holds
- data-driven insights aid resource allocation
- modular design adapts to fluctuating budgets
- scalability and flexibility
See everything Sierra has to offer. For a product brochure, complete the form to the right.