Accelerate Your Impact
Moving Made Easy: Migrating from Millennium to Sierra
Migrating to Sierra is easier than you might think. To explain how it works, we’ve created a detailed timeline outlining the Millennium-to-Sierra migration process. A typical conversion takes just 8 weeks from start to finish, and it’s carefully designed to leave the heavy lifting to us.
This timeline will help you understand what to anticipate in a typical migration and includes:
- Defined and detailed project breakdown.
- Clear division of responsibility: vendor, library, or joint tasks.
- Regular, scheduled contact between all project owners.
- Ongoing backups throughout the conversion and testing process.
- Full go-live and post-conversion support.