Several more libraries select and implement the Polaris Leap Web Application
EMERYVILLE, Calif – Innovative, a leading global provider of library software, is pleased to announce Calcasieu Parish Public Library in Lake Charles, Louisiana selected Innovative for its next integrated library system.
The following libraries selected Innovative solutions:
- Calcasieu Parish Public Library, Louisiana, selected the Polaris ILS
- Hutchinson Public Library, Kansas, selected the Polaris Leap Web Application
- Saline District Library, Michigan, selected the Polaris Leap Web Application
- Mississippi College, Mississippi, selected Sierra Cloud Hosting Services
- Clermont County Public Library, Ohio, selected Comprise Smart Terminals for their Sierra Express Lane self-service checkout system
Polaris continues to receive great reviews from users, including this feedback from the narrative comments of the Perceptions 2018: An International Survey of Library Automation report, published by Library Technology Guides: “We migrated from Sirsi to Polaris in April of 2018 and have been very happy with our new ILS!”
In addition, Innovative regularly makes free educational resources available to the industry. Anyone can download the ebook “What is BIBFRAME and How it Positions Your Library for the Future” at https://www.iii.com/resources/bibframe/.
Innovative (www.iii.com) provides leading technology solutions and services that empower libraries and enrich their users worldwide. Innovative offers one of the most comprehensive portfolios of library automation products on the market today, serving academic, public, national, consortia, and corporate and special libraries. Headquartered in Emeryville, California, Innovative has a global presence—serving thousands of libraries in 66 countries and offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.iii.com.