We are thrilled to share that the following libraries have decided to implement Vega Discover as their ILS discovery layer.
Vega Discover is the responsive and accessible discovery module of the Vega Library Experience (LX) suite of tools. Vega LX is a cloud-based platform that allows library staff to easily communicate and manage a full range of materials, programs, and services.
Vega Discover is a full-featured discovery tool that not only delivers premier search results, but also features a patron bookshelf with custom reading lists, patron account management, library-curated showcases, and smart showcases on related resources and topics. Vega Discover also comes with enhanced exploration tools, powered by Syndetics Unbound’s enrichment content, such as series data, reader reviews, browse by reading level and more, as part of an engaging library experience.
Without further ado, here are the latest library systems to join the Vega LX community:
- Ocean County Library in Toms River, New Jersey
- Whitchurch-Stouffville Public Library in Stouffville, Ontario Canada
- Missouri River Regional Library in Jefferson City, Missouri
- New Canaan Library in New Canaan, Connecticut
- Clinton-Macomb Public Library in Clinton Township, Michigan