Webinar series includes best practices, training, product updates and industry insights
EMERYVILLE, Calif – Innovative, a ProQuest company and leading global provider of library software, is pleased to announce a series of webinars to offer product best practices, training, and insights for libraries.
The series is entitled “Quick Hits Webinars” as a reference to the popular Quick Hits Theater at the annual Innovative User Group (IUG) conference which was cancelled in 2020 due to the COVID pandemic. Topics covered in the webinar series are short, helpful sessions of about 45 minutes for Sierra and Polaris customers, as well as broader topics applicable to all customers such as Product and Support updates.
“We are pleased to be able to bring this enriching content to our customers during this time when we cannot meet and share in person,” said Innovative General Manager Yariv Kursh. “Offering content to both educate libraries and help them more effectively work from home is a win for everyone, and just the beginning of our plans to deliver more frequent and impactful content ongoing.”
Registration is available at https://www.iii.com/events/. The webinars are free and available to all customers. The recent and upcoming Quick Hits Webinar topics include:
- April 2 Working from Home for the First Time – Read blog recap here and recording available here
- April 8 – 9, various times: Product Roadmap Webinars
- April 14 at 1pm Eastern: Polaris Database Cleanup
- April 15 at 1pm Eastern: Sierra Database Cleanup
- April 21 at 1pm Eastern: Sierra Database Analysis – Using Create Lists
- April 22 at 11am Eastern: New Features in Sierra 5.1
- April 23 at 11am Eastern: New Features in Polaris 6.5
- April 28 at 1pm Eastern: First look at Polaris SimplyReports
- April 29 at 1pm Eastern: Sierra SQL for Record Data Review
- April 29 at 9pm Eastern* & April 30 at 11am Eastern**: Library Services 2020 Update with Hilary Newman, SVP of Library Services
For those unable to attend the webinars live, recordings will be available within 3 business days for free online at https://vimeopro.com/innovativeiii/webinars. The schedule for May will be released soon and will also be available at https://www.iii.com/events/.
*Updated from when first published. Two time changes. APAC session moved to April 29 at 9pm Eastern (April 30 for APAC countries to accommodate Labor Day holiday on May 1 in some countries.)
**North America and EMEA session moved to a later start time at 11am Eastern
Innovative, a ProQuest company, provides leading technology solutions and services that empower libraries and enrich their users worldwide. Innovative offers one of the most comprehensive portfolios of library automation products on the market today, serving academic, public, national, consortia, and corporate and special libraries. Headquartered in Emeryville, California, Innovative has a global presence—serving thousands of libraries in 66 countries and offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.iii.com.