As we kick off the new year, we’re counting down our most read resources from 2021. This year’s highlights include tips on utilizing Sierra Worklists, ILS fact sheets, and a whitepaper reimagining late fees.
Reviewing these topics can provide a firm understanding of where libraries are coming from as we approach the challenges and opportunities in the year ahead. Without further ado, here are our most accessed resources from 2021.
- eBook: Re-imagining the Library Experience LX
- Research Report: Impact of COVID Lockdowns on Public Libraries
- 3 Ways Sierra Will Help You Deliver a Better Library Experience
- Polaris ILS: Do more with less and deliver better patron experiences
- White Paper: Are Library Late Fees a Barrier to Equity?
- 2 Ways Sierra Will Reduce Your Library Overhead
- eBook: What is Bibframe
- Resource Sharing reduces library services overhead
- Fact Sheet: Polaris Leap
- Fact Sheet: Polaris ILS
To learn more about thought-provoking communications and free tools from Innovative, now part of Clarivate, you can find more on our Resource page.
Looking for more ways to get involved with Innovative in 2022? Later this month, Tom Jacobson, Executive Library Advocate & Strategist, will be presenting at the 2022 American Library Association Midwinter Conference LibLearnX. You can register now for this online event at alaliblearnx.org.
We also encourage you to visit the Idea Lab. Idea Lab is the website hub for our library-driven innovation process that informs Innovative product roadmaps. To participate, simply go to Idea Lab, and enter your username and password. If you don’t have an account yet, simply follow the instructions on the Idea Lab FAQ and join in!