July 20 @ 10:00am – 5:00 pm EDT
This online workshop shows you how to maximize the use of the create lists functions within the Sierra environment. Choose from two dates.
Topics covered include:
- Searching with basic and advanced Boolean conditions
- Working with multiple record types
- Nesting Boolean Conditions
- Using regular expressions and JSON
- Saving and reusing search strategies
- Search strategies using indexes and special fields instead of ranges of records
- Using the Global Update function to view additional fields from records in a review file
Prerequisites: Familiarity with basic Sierra functions and completion of training in at least one of the following core areas: Acquisitions, Cataloging, Serials, or Circulation.
Audience: Staff new to Sierra Create Lists or needing a refresher
Duration: 1 day, hands-on in Innovative’s Virtual Classroom