Innovative is happy to announce that Sierra 4.1 is in general release, offering a number of new features. Through their testing and feedback, our beta partner community played an important part in making this development and deployment possible.
New Features in 4.1:
- License expansions. Concurrent licenses have been expanded to 30
- Facet customization. Libraries can now customize which facets they want to appear in the SDA. This is a universal setting, not per login.
- Facets can be changed through SDA under Admin > Settings or through Admin App > Sierra Facets
- New permissions are available to allow for customization: Customize Sierra Facet Display (1255)
- System limit expansions. Removed the limit of 125 paid fields attached to one order record.
- View Cancelled Holds. From the View Cancelled Holds table, staff can right-click on a cancelled hold to view the record and place a new hold. The table also includes Date Placed.
For a comprehensive look at all new features offered in Sierra 4.1, library partners can review the announcements in the Innovative Supportal.