Leverage our expertise to optimize your capabilities
Work smarter. Implement your best practices. Level up.
Innovative’s Consulting Services team delivers results tailored to meet your library’s goals and needs.
Don’t see what you are looking for here? Please contact us! Our experienced, qualified professionals will be happy to work with you on a customized consulting service.
Consortia Organization and Management
Innovative knows consortia. Our customers include consortia of all sizes, with member libraries of every type: public, law, special, academic, medical, and more. Our consultants are consortia management support experts.
- Restructure your Consortia: Has your consortium changed significantly since you implemented it? Review your existing system configuration and plan a restructure with Innovative consultants.
- Optimize your consortium for peak performance. Our consultants review the existing system structure with you and help you update tables, settings, and options.
- Need to onboard a new member after a hiatus? Our consultants can assist with adding a new consortium member, as well as removing a departing member. We can help you create procedures so your consortium never misses critical process steps.
Learn more about our Expert Services.
Staff and Leadership Development
Leverage the expertise of our librarians and technicians, who have many years of experience working with managers and staff in all types of libraries.
Innovative offers an array of training and workshops designed for staff development, as well as customized training to meet your library’s needs. Read more about Innovative’s training and workshops.
Workflow Consulting & System Audit Services
Innovative’s consultants work with your staff to optimize library workflows and system configuration. We’ll make sure library staff are familiar with and can take advantage of system capabilities. Not sure how a feature works or whether an optional function would be useful to your library? Our consultants can help. We can evaluate your needs, answer questions, and make recommendations.
These services begin with a discussion leading to a customized agenda agreed upon in advance, identifying core workflows in functional areas to address and including a review of system codes to provide optimal system functionality.
Innovative can provide a full range of technical and developmental services to support integration with external systems:
- Discovery layers
- Your website
- Student information systems and campus management systems
- Electronic resource management systems
- Programming and Event management systems
- Storage and retrieval systems