Mobile Worklists for Staff
Reduce the back and forth between the stacks and the desk, cut down on repetitive material handling, and decrease reliance on paper reports with Mobile Worklists.
Mobile Worklists is a native iOS app that makes material handling and management tasks more efficient, saving time and paper for library staff. Fully cloud-based and built on the Open Library Stack (OLS), Mobile Worklists provides new functionality for traditional library operations, including:
- Searching projects
- Placing items on display
- Relocation projects - moving items to and from storage, between branches, and throughout the library
- Managing new collections
- Generating lists of course reserve items
- Labelling projects
- ILL delivery tracking
- Inventory projects
- The ability to e-mail lists from the mobile device to other library staff, faculty, students, or patrons interested in a specific set of materials
- The option to e-mail lists as CSV files, to be opened in spreadsheet applications
- Additional language support, with translations available in Swedish, Finnish, Canadian French, Spanish, Catalan, French, Polish, and Estonian
MyLibrary! App for Patrons
Your patrons can engage with your library anytime, from anywhere, on their mobile devices with the MyLibrary! app. Fully cloud-based and built on the Open Library Stack (OLS), MyLibrary! provides real-time interactions with your library’s data via the Sierra APIs, giving you and your patrons true security and scalability. Patrons can easily find items (via standard searching or scanning an ISBN code), view library holdings in all formats, and place holds, plus access their account and see your library’s latest news. They can even check out digital items without leaving the app.
- Scan ISBN to discover all available library formats in an easy-to-read interface
- Check availability, place holds, and check out digital items
- Catalog search
- Seamless integration with 3M & OverDrive
- View Patron Account details
- Manage holds and checked-out items with combined view of physical and digital items in Patron Account
- Latest posts from your library’s social media feeds
- Real-time interactions via the Sierra APIs
- Remember Me login
- English and Spanish languages
Library users can now take the power of the Encore Discovery Solution and article access with them wherever they go. Encore Mobile brings the essential features of Encore to smartphones. Successful searches start with a single search box that brings the titles library users need to the top of the screen, organized by RightResult™.
An elegant slide-in offers facet limits that narrow search results by availability, format, location, and more. The same article options and authenticated access are available, as Encore puts a world of information at library users’ fingertips. And it’s fast. Both visually and technically this interface is designed to give users what they need quickly.