Streamline Materials Handling with Mobile Worklists
What if you had one tool that could manage complex collection projects, and streamline day-to-day operations?
Reduce the back and forth between the stacks and the desk, cut down on repetitive materials handling, and decrease reliance on paper reports with Sierra Mobile Worklists.
Mobile Worklists is a native iOS app that makes materials handling and management tasks more efficient, saving time and paper for library staff. Fully cloud-based and built on the Open Library Stack (OLS), Mobile Worklists provides new functionality for traditional library operations, including:
- Searching projects
- Placing items on display
- Relocation projects – moving items to and from storage, between branches, and throughout the library
- Managing new collections
- Generating lists of course reserve items
- Labeling projects
- ILL delivery tracking
- Inventory projects
- The ability to e-mail lists from the mobile device to other library staff, faculty, students, or patrons interested in a specific set of materials
- The option to e-mail lists as CSV files, to be opened in spreadsheet applications
- Additional language support, with translations available in Swedish, Finnish, Canadian French, Spanish, Catalan, French, Polish, and Estonian
Interested in learning more about Mobile Worklists? Scroll down for downloads or click here to view related content.
Mobile Worklists Support
You can use the following methods for Mobile Worklists support:
Email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call the Help Desk at 1-800-444-2344