Boost library engagement anytime, anywhere with the MyLibrary! patron app
Your patrons can engage with your library anytime, from anywhere, on their mobile devices with the MyLibrary! app. Fully cloud-based and built on the Open Library Stack (OLS), MyLibrary! provides real-time interactions with your library’s data via the Sierra APIs, giving you and your patrons true security and scalability. Patrons can easily find items (via standard searching or scanning an ISBN code), view library holdings in all formats, and place holds, plus access their account and see your library’s latest news. They can even check out digital items without leaving the app.
- Scan ISBN to discover all available library formats in an easy-to-read interface
- Check availability, place holds, and check out digital items
- Catalog search
- Seamless integration with 3M & OverDrive
- View Patron Account details
- Manage holds and checked-out items with combined view of physical and digital items in Patron Account
- Latest posts from your library’s social media feeds
- Real-time interactions via the Sierra APIs
- Remember Me login
- English and Spanish languages
To learn more about MyLibrary!, scroll down for downloads or click here to view recent MyLibrary! product releases.