Empower patrons with mobile access anytime, anywhere
The MyLibrary! mobile app makes borrowing from the library as easy as texting a friend. Now patrons can access library resources, place holds, check out digital items, and visit your library on social media all in one place on their mobile device. Available for iOS and Android devices, MyLibrary! provides real-time interactions with your library’s data so users always see current availability. Patrons can easily find items by searching the catalog or scanning an ISBN barcode with their mobile device camera. Meet patrons where they are with mobile access that leads to a better patron experience and greater patron satisfaction.
- Scan ISBN barcodes to discover all available library formats in an easy-to-read interface
- Search the catalog by keyword within the app
- Check availability and place holds
- Check out digital items through seamless integration with 3M & OverDrive
- View Patron Account details
- Manage holds and checked-out items with combined view of physical and digital items in Patron Account
- View your library’s social media feeds from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and YouTube
- Remember Me login
- English, Finnish, French, Italian, Polish, Spanish, and Swedish languages supported
- Available on iOS and Android devices
- Available for Polaris and Sierra libraries
To learn more about MyLibrary!, scroll down for downloads or click here to view recent MyLibrary! product releases.