To apply, please visit: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=iii.com&jobId=168114&lang=en_US&source=CC3
The Site Manager is responsible for overseeing all operations at a customer site to ensure customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Analyzes and isolates problems, and develops and implements solutions while maintaining detailed documentation for all problems including description issues and steps taken toward resolution.
- Builds relationships with libraries as the primary contact.
- Establishes expertise in the Polaris software application.
- Teams up with technical specialists/engineers to provide support in all areas.
- Escalates problems to second level of support when appropriate.
- Formulates detailed plans documenting upgrade procedures for each site.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Continues to improve skill set to include practical knowledge in the areas of Microsoft Transact-SQL, Reporting Services, and the Polaris ILS.
- Works with site to identify training needs and schedules such training.
- EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education, Licenses, and Certifications:
- Master’s degree in library science, completed or in-progress.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience.
Critical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Minimum 1 year of experience in the library industry is preferred.
Prior experience with SQL is preferred.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS OR INFORMATION
- Although duties are typically performed during normal business hours, occasional off-hours work may be required to meet customer and/or business needs.
*The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s rights to assign or re-assign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Innovative Interfaces is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, or any other legally protected status and takes affirmative action to recruit, employ, train, and promote qualified minorities, women, covered veterans, and individuals with disabilities.