Today’s libraries need more than circulation statistics to deliver top-notch service. Decision Center takes you beyond the numbers by providing valuable action steps that make library service and operations simply better.
Decision Center is a comprehensive collection management solution that provides timely and focused action recommendations for budgeting, selection, weeding, floating, shelving allocation, and more. Decision Center helps libraries match supply and demand to deliver optimized service. By accessing current and complete data—including circulation, holds, transits, patrons, and acquisitions—Decision Center provides courses of action that help your library create customer-driven collections while streamlining collection management workflows.
- Shows where to weed or expand collections to align with supply and demand
- Provides guidance for effective spending and staffing
- Optimizes collections to reflect community demand and usage
- Streamlines item availability for faster service
- Utilizes library-selected thresholds and strategic targets for operational effectiveness
- Helps manage floating collections across multiple branches and anticipate demand for new titles
Other products have a narrow view and only show a “snapshot” of data, leaving out the rest of the picture. Only Decision Center utilizes Dynamic Library Intelligence™, which examines comprehensive data and your preferences through time, to make automated recommendations never before available to library staff. What counts for today’s libraries? Achieving the best possible service and streamlining workflow in a challenging environment.
Dynamic Library Intelligence™ is a trademark of Innovative Interfaces.