A catalog for mobile library-users, AirPAC for Smartphones brings the library catalog to your users whether they are riding a bus, waiting for a class to start, or browsing a bookstore or library stacks. AirPAC leverages smartphones' large bright screens and updated browser support—bringing patrons modern features like RightResult™ relevance-ranking technology, cover images, and links to external resources. Accessing self-service features on-the-go is fast and easy—a convenient time saver for both patrons and library staff!
Features and benefits:
- Reach mobile users who may not be utilizing library services
- A visual design just right for Smartphones
- Integrates library locations with built-in Google Maps™ software
- Catalog search with RightResult™ Relevance-ranking technology
- Full support for requesting options
- Access to online resources and electronic journals
- My Millennium access for online renewals and hold requests
- Supports the iPhone™, BlackBerry® Storm™, Palm® Pre™, and Google's Android™ OS phones
For anywhere, on-the-go access to your Library, AirPAC is the solution for quick access to the Millennium catalog, self-service and more.
BlackBerry® and Storm™ are trademarks of Research in Motion, LTD. iPhone™ is a trademark of Apple, Inc. Google Maps™ is a trademark of Google, Inc. RightResult™ is a trademark of Innovative Interfaces, Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google. Palm® and Pre™ are trademarks of Palm, Inc.